We have been big fans of Flickr – flickr.com – the user-generated photography website which launched in February 2004. This pioneering social web site rewards interaction and offers access to Creative Commons-licensed images.
- Is Flickr worth a pro subscription?
- Specifics – Would you trust connecting your Flickr account to your Roku device?
Videos from Flickr administration explaining changes.
Better explaining of the Creative Commons licenses.
For Flickr members, the ability for ‘search and replace’ in descriptions.
More #FlickrFriday challenges / events
More engaging groups.
Core skills: (Digital Literacy Quiz)
- Have you created an account on Flickr?
- Have you uploaded photos?
- Have you viewed your contacts’ photos?
- Have you edited your buddy icon?
- Have you updated your profile information so it includes links to your Facebook, Twitter, and other social web accounts?
- Have you organized your photos?
- Have you added a star to someone else’s image?
- Have you added images to a Flickr group?
- Have you checked out recent activity?
- Have you checked out your stats?
- Bonus points: Create a slideshow using a Flickr album. Bonus points for watching on Apple TV
Create a calendar