Photo: Hanging the banner
The main objective of these conferences is to provide a venue and meeting place for stakeholders – researchers, academicians, practitioners – to present their research results and development activities on ecotourism.
Planeta.com has been an official media partner of the European Ecotourism Conference since the first event in 2010. We are keen on learning and sharing what is on the European Ecotourism roadmap.
We continue to update the Upgrade Your World presentation made at the first European Ecotourism Conference
- To the organizers and participants – Will the conference have live and recorded video?
- Is there a directory of participants? Bonus points for a directory with bios and social web links
- How can remote participants and superfans of Europe and travel interact with the conference?
- As a media partner, how can Planeta.com assist?
- (For Locals) – What would locals like visitors to know about their corner of Europe? Paint a picture of the kind of tourism you would like to see.
- What is the difference between ecotourism and sustainable tourism?
- When is the next European Ecotourism Conference?
Planeta.com’s curated coverage is as good as what others post that we can like, embed, fave and retweet about. We would like to help amplify the lessons learned and lived at the event. If you are attending the conference, bonus points if you can take and share photos and videos of information tables, neighborhood rambles, and corridor chats. If you are not attending but interested, make your own fan art and be generous with the shares, retweets and likes from participants at the event. Everyone, please use the hashtag: #euroeco18
Flickr – We love to see two kinds of imagery and both preferably with a Creative Commons attribution-sharealike license. Please post graphics, posters, fan art. Please post photos from the event and travel to and from the conference.
Twitter – Live tweeting from the event is encouraged.
Comments on Planeta.com – Please let us know there is something to add or correct on this site, comments are welcome.
Buzzwords – What words resonate? Let us know.
Upgrade your world
Pärnu, Estonia • September 26-30, 2010
Brasov, Romania • October 23-25, 2013
Jachranka , Poland • April 26-29, 2015
Safranbolu, Turkey • April 17-19, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia • September 10-14, 2018