Photo: Valley of Fire Petroglyphs
- What sort of climbing are we advocating?
- How can we do a better job of manifesting tourism – including climbing – that is managed and developed by Indigenous allies – the guides, the providers of accommodation and transportation, the cooks and farmers, artisans, and educators? Are we listening to their concerns and interests?
- What are examples of good practice?
- What are the names in Indigenous languages of these places?
- What are land acknowledgements?
- How do we stop the vandalism?
The Impossibility of Ethical Recreation on Stolen Land – New Republic
Ancient petroglyphs damaged by climber in Utah
Coloradan Called Out for Bolting Over Petroglyphs – Outside
Petroglyph Bolter Apologizes, Receives Death Threats – Climbing