Lingo Cards (Some rights reserved)
What would those in the know like others understand about the iPhone? Presenting relevant links in a somewhat random fashion:
Apple politely explains why iPhone cases are a waste of money
On the Origin of the iPhone
Getting a new iPhone every 2 years is making less and less sense to me
This app will tell you if your iPhone has been hacked
Apple sells several different iPhone models — here’s how much they all cost
Pictures don’t appear in text messages? Here’s the fix!
Questions = Preguntas
- How do I enable trust on my iPhone? = ¿Cómo habilito la confianza en mi iPhone?
- I use my phone as a watch.
Cost of Apple Care?
Restart your iPhone
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
- Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. …
- To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
You can preserve your Camera settings so that Live Photos is always on or off. Go to Settings > Camera > Preserve Settings.
Trust this computer
Apple – Auto exposure/auto focus lock (AE/AF-L) – Battery – Camera – Communication – Emergency SOS – IPhone – Location – Macs – Passcode – Phone – Photos – Settings – Smartphone – Touchscreen – Trust – Ultra Wideband – Wallet