The Nevada Bicycle and Pedestrian Summit returned to Las Vegas November 13 and 14, 2017.
The Summit brought together enthusiasts and advocates of biking and walking with transportation professionals from across Nevada to share resources and best practices related to bicycle infrastructure, funding, education, outreach, and policy. Included are keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and workshops.
Kudos to the organizers of the Nevada Bicycle and Pedestrian Summit. This was a superb event and explained slide by slide how engineers develop and remodel roadways. We need to raise awareness of the benefits and challenges of biking – from long training rides to downtown bike share and local bike tours. Las Vegas is a bike and cycling town and could be even more so once the culture deepens.
The summit is a great opportunity to meet new people and find out who’s behind the Twitter accounts of such inspired initiatives and individuals!
Suncoast Hotel and Casino was the host for this year’s Summit.
Live video today from the Nevada Bicycle and Pedestrian Summit http://planeta.com/nvbikeped17 #nvbikepedSpeakersKeely Brooks, Steve Seroka, David Swallow
Posted by Planeta.com on Monday, November 13, 2017
- Will there be live or recorded videos from the event?
- Are any presentations or recommended reading available online?
- What sort of bicycle and walking tourism currently exists in Nevada?
- What has changed since the first Nevada Bicycle and Pedestrian Summit?
- What is the date and location for the next Nevada Bicycle and Pedestrian Summit?