Photo: Empty highway
Thursday, November 26, 2020 is Thanksgiving in the USA, one of the most popular times for domestic travel. This year, due to the COVID19 Pandemic, travel numbers will be much lower, particularly after a CDC advisory to not travel and see family.
- How does the COVID19 Pandemic change Thanksgiving travel?
- Are there any special virtual events taking place this Thanksgiving?
- What are your fave foodie items this year and why?
- What are the options for curbside pickup and home delivery?
- Where do we take out-of-town family so that they can not meet people? = ¿Dónde llevamos a la familia de fuera de la ciudad para que no puedan conocer gente?
Grandmother who went viral after inviting the wrong teenager to Thanksgiving celebrates fifth holiday with him
Will the U.S. heed Canada’s Thanksgiving lesson?
We’re celebrating Thanksgiving amid a pandemic. Here’s how we did it in 1918 — and what happened next
The state of air travel, as Thanksgiving week begins
Why Even A Small Thanksgiving Is Dangerous
CDC recommends Americans to avoid traveling for Thanksgiving
Want to gather with family for Thanksgiving? You should start quarantining now.
West Coast states issue travel advisory ahead of Thanksgiving week
How to have a safer — but not safe — pandemic Thanksgiving
Why do the Cowboys and Lions play Thanksgiving NFL games every year?