May is the month when New Zealand and South Africa hold major tourism conferences. We wish our friends and colleagues well and we will be paying attention to the official hashtags #trenz2017 and #indaba2017
Auckland, May 9-12
TRENZ 2017 takes place in Auckland at The Cloud and Shed 10 (Queens Wharf).
- Is there live and recorded video from the event?
- Is there a directory of exhibitors?
- In this International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development, who in New Zealand is doing what related to #IY2017?
- Is there a directory of Māori-owned tourism services in New Zealand?
- Where are your favorite apps, websites, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn pages and Facebook pages focusing on New Zealand tourism?
- What would locals like visitors to know about Auckland?
— Tourism Industry Aotearoa (@TourismAotearoa) May 8, 2017
— Jason Dawson (@WebTaniwha) May 8, 2017
According to the website: “TRENZ is the most significant international business-to-business travel and trade event on the New Zealand tourism industry calendar. Over the four days of appointments, activities and networking functions, more than 700 New Zealand tourism industry leaders and representatives gather to showcase their products and services to over 350 International and New Zealand Buyers. With ample opportunities to connect, network and secure contracts, the event has been a huge driver of tourism business since its conception.”