For fans of downtown Las Vegas
July 2018 announcement of the City of Las Vegas’ Project Enchilada which seeks public-private collaboration to enhance the area from Las Vegas Boulevard to 14th Street. The project aims to bring more energy, redevelopment, and new commerce to downtown Las Vegas.
Included are many of the recommendations set forth in the 2016 Downtown Master Plan.
Elsewhere on the Web
Project_enchilada – Reddit
- Are there documents and presentations available online?
- Is there a link to the Downtown Master Plan? (Yes and yes in PDF)
- Are there public meetings?
- Are there public meetups, city walks or bike tours of the area?
- Is there a Google Map?
- Where are your favorite places for Mexican food?
The Enchilada Project aims to majorly improve Fremont East from Las Vegas Boulevard to 14th street bringing more energy, redevelopment and additional commerce to the area ➡️ https://t.co/4CtLyOoocz #lvcouncil pic.twitter.com/3mVIb9dLK3
— City of Las Vegas (@CityOfLasVegas) June 10, 2018