Welcome to YouTube TV – tv.youtube.com.
This is an in-process troubleshooting guide. This page spotlights how to make the most of settings. Special thanks to my nephew Jacob who gifts me the account.
Compared to other cable and over-the-air TV, sports are plausibly live.
YouTube TV includes live TV from 70+ broadcast, cable, and regional sports networks. Enter your home zip code at tv.youtube.com/welcome to see which networks are available in your home area.
Premium add-on networks, like Showtime, may also be available for an additional monthly fee. Check your membership settings in YouTube TV or contact support to see if add-ons are available.
The TV app is available on:
- Android TV
- All Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
- HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
- Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
- Roku: All Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick (3800x, 3600x), Roku Express/Express+ (3910x, 3900x, 3710x, 3700x), Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x).