Welcome to YouTube TV – tv.youtube.com.
This is an in-process troubleshooting guide. This page spotlights how to make the most of settings. Special thanks to my nephew Jacob who gifts me the account.
We purchase rights from Sinclair to distribute content to you. Despite our best efforts, we’ve been unable to reach an agreement with Sinclair. As a result, we will no longer offer FOX Regional Sports Networks, including YES Network, beginning February 29th.
— YouTube TV (@YouTubeTV) February 27, 2020
YouTube TV includes live TV from 70+ broadcast, cable, and regional sports networks. Enter your home zip code at tv.youtube.com/welcome to see which networks are available in your home area.
Premium add-on networks, like Showtime, may also be available for an additional monthly fee. Check your membership settings in YouTube TV or contact support to see if add-ons are available.
The TV app is available on:
- Android TV
- All Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
- HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
- Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
- Roku: All Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick (3800x, 3600x), Roku Express/Express+ (3910x, 3900x, 3710x, 3700x), Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x).