Core skills (Digital Literacy Quiz)
- Have you created an account on YouTube?
- Can you login on your laptop? On your phone? On your tablet?
- Have you faved a video?
- Have you subscribed to a YouTube channel?
- Have you adjusted your YouTube account notifications?
- Have you viewed your YouTube channel statistics?
- Have you turned off an advertisement on YouTube?
- Have you uploaded a video to YouTube?
- Have you created a custom thumbnail image for your video?
- Have you changed the license setting for any of your videos to Standard YouTube to Creative Commons attribution?
- Have you adjusted the video viewing settings to 1080p?
- Have you reviewed your viewing history?
- Have you searched for a playlist?
- Have you created a playlist?
- How long does it take videos to process on YouTube?
Two things I really enjoy about YouTube: 1) It’s easy to stream or cast or be seen on my big screen TV. 2) The ability to create timestamps for one’s own – see youtu.be/UWlbvQaNSl8 – or other videos.